Monday, November 26, 2007

Nina's BookTour


My book tour is in full swing! What a hoot! My second book signing took place in my own home town at Black Bond Books. And we sold out! I was ecstatic...so was the bookseller! ... :) ... I was heartened to see some old friends from my community, who'd responded to the article in the local paper, the Delta Optimist. People showed up from ... well ... all over (as far away as Coquitlam!) to buy my book. WOO! HEE! Again, as with the previous signing, friends and family coaxed me to leave with rhe promise of drinks and appetizers... Do you see a pattern emerging here? ... (Nina grinning from ear to ear). Next is Toronto, to several Chapters-Indigo-Coles bookstores.

On another wonderful note:

I've been honored yet again by that fantastic blogger, Deborah, over at Climate of Our Future. Geez, girl! We have to stop meeting like this!... :) ... She bestowed upon me the "You're an Amazing Blogger" award.

I must thank Deborah for this beautiful award and the incredible gesture behind it. I am truly honored, Deborah. You are extremely kind. Here's what Deborah said when she got hers from another fine blogger:

"Francis my dear co-author and author of Caught in a Stream, surprised me this morning with this AMAZING award. I am deeply touched by this. Francis is the amazing one as far as I am concerned. I can ask for assistance on anything and he is right there to lend a helping hand. I feel together with his help Climate of Our Future is what it is today. Thanks so much Francis for such a delightful surprise."
My dearest friend, Jean-Luc Picard also honored me with this wonderful "Colors of Friendship" award. Thanks, Jean-Luc! You are a true friend (and I'm not just saying that because of the fine Picard wine you gave me...) ... :) This blogging community is indeed a diverse, many coloured community of friends. And I am so glad to be a part of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise this is the last one I do to you. :-) You have been tagged. http://climateofourfuture.org/7-wierd-or-random-facts-meme/

Jean-Luc Picard said...

If anyone is deserving of that Award, Nina, it's you. Well done on selling out your book at the shop.

Nina Munteanu said...

Zephyr01: LOL! But, Deborah, we can't stop NOW! We're on a roll!

Jean-Luc: Thanks! Felt good selling out. :)